“Working from Home” Makeover – Ballard Designs Announces New Family Office and Furniture Ideas for Summer
ATLANTE, July 15, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Ballard Designs, an online furniture and home decor company and retailer, sets the trend with new seasonal home office furniture concepts for the summer. The brand’s unique style pieces take working from home to new levels of chic and sophistication.
But it’s the family part that’s really trendy…
Recent Jobs and Career Site Reports Scales predicts that America’s old corporate office work culture should not revert to its old norms. The “new normal”, they say, will see 25% of all professional jobs in North America fully remote by the end of 2022.
Ballard Designs makes working from home more comfortable – adding indoors and outdoors home office furniture and decoration this summer in more family finishes.
To create a functional, fresh-air office space, Ballard’s design team encourages a new light and livable coordination of sturdy, weather-resistant furniture designs.
For the parent or grandparent who works from home, using a covered patio, shaded porch, or enclosed veranda as an extension of the home office is a great way to integrate energy. of nature in the normal working day.
SVP Merchandise & Design at Ballard, Skye Westcott, loves the family feel of stretching the office space outside – sometimes. “It’s summer! The yard, the garden, the children or the grandchildren are so invigorating to have around.”
She adds, “The new trend in indoor and outdoor offices may not incorporate our swing sets and martini tables – and Ballard certainly has some nice ones – but it Is include using a beautiful design for the workday that also works for evening entertainment.”
- Trend: Ballard’s indoor-outdoor rattan and teak sofas and chairsperformance fabrics and outdoor table lamps.
- The new Ballard Tybee teak dining table offers a substantial presence for the home office patio or veranda, early morning coffee and meeting calls.
- Ballard has just added designer Suzanne Kasler’s Faceted Desk and Low Console Work Table for a spacious office experience.
- A new baby on board for a remote position? Ballard suggests incorporating wallpapers like Rifle Paper Co. Floral Pop in coordinating nursery colours.
- Zoom calls? Cover! Ballard continues to offer outdoor classic striped sling curtain panels that set the stage for clean, stylish backdrops for corporate video conferencing.
A successful work-from-home experience is exactly why the right furniture and decor choices are more important than ever. Check out more new trends for the home and outdoor office at BallardDesigns.com.
About Ballard Designs
Since 1982, Ballard Designs has offered a unique collection of furniture and decor and advice on how to decorate from all eras and from all sources. Its designers travel the world for inspiration, translating the latest trends in fashion, color and style into finely crafted products that can’t be found anywhere else. Ballard Designs is part of Qurate Retail GroupSM, a select group of leading retail brands that also includes QVC®, HSN®, Zulily®, Frontgate®, Garnet Hill® and Grandin Road®.
CONTACT: 5WPR Haley McDill(646) 862-6866, [email protected]